My name is Akilesh Kannan. You’ll usually find me on the internet as
aklsh. My interests lie mostly in the hardware-software interface—low-level software (OS, networking), computer architecture and hardware accelerators. I am also huge supporter of Open-Source Software and Open Hardware.
Here’s somethings that you can talk to me about:
- Hardware. All kinds: Processors, Security, GPUs, Laptops, PC Builds etc.
- TV Shows. Name any english TV show and I’ve probably watched it.
- Music. Alternative, Rock, Electronic.
- Ricing. I sometimes post my rices on r/unixporn.
- Gaming. I play with a controller instead of a keyboard.
- Motorsport. I keep up with F1,2,3,E and am an avid fan of Scuderia Ferrari (sad 2022 noises).
Here’s my resume if you’re interested in my professional life.
Also, I’m a proud Chennaiite :)
The source code can be found in this GitHub repository here 1, MIT-licensed. This site is hosted on a DigitalOcean droplet (BLR Region)2. There are a few redirects—using NGINX—for having a vanity handle on the fediverse :p
The font used is IBM Plex, with IBM Plex Sans for text and IBM Plex Mono for code.